Why should you warm-up before training?
Exercise or training can be walking, jogging, cycling, running, swimming, aerobics, or take the form of any sport. Training can be strengthening or building muscles and losing weight or maintenance and having a good cardiovascular system; any physical activity that helps to maintain or enhance physical fitness and health. Nowadays there are many programs on exercise and training both online and out in the real world to encourage people to maintain their bodies and their health.
Warm-up is done before doing exercise or training and it is key to exercise safely and effectively. Generally, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to warm-up and breathing should be a little quicker than the normal.
Spending time warming up is good for intense workouts and less time to warm up is ideal for low to moderate workouts. Spending few minutes on warm-up will help you perform the best to give desired results. Warm-up has both mental and physical benefits:
- To prevent injuries, pulled muscles, aches, and pains during and after workouts.
- It increases the blood circulation while working out and gears the body up for additional work loads.
- It prepares the body for a quality work out. If a person has warmed up, then he/she can do intense training or exercise more easily.
- It lubricates joints for easier training.
- It gradually increases the heart rate instead of causing quick high blood pressure.
- It increases the supply of oxygen to the muscles, which prevents you from feeling exhausted.
- It helps to regulate the hormonal changes responsible for energy production.
- It improves coordination.
- It increases the blood temperature and prepares you mentally for extra workouts.
- It prepares your muscles to stretch.
Makeup enthusiasts will surely rejoice with the Stowaway Cosmetics makeup set that is small enough for one's pocket. Stowaway understands the struggle of every lady to put everything in their little clutch. With its line of small makeup sets, ladies no longer have to worry about having to leave…
This fashionista popped on the American fashion radar in 2014. Her rainbow hair and mysterious persona set her apart from the fashion wannabes. At the very outset, Irene comes across as a girl who holds her own image. This Korean-American model calls herself a ‘banana’ yellow on the…
Hundreds of years ago, women did not have access to beauty products. They were putting different powders as make-up on their faces, they were using plants to make their lips red and different mixtures to have smooth skin. Olive Oil is one of the oldest secrets for a beautiful and glowing skin. Women…
For many women, eyelashes are a very important and they struggle to take care of them as well as they can. They use mascara, growth treatments and in the last years, eyelash extensions. This is a great alternative to regular fake eyelashes, as you don’t have to care for them every day or be…
It’s fairly easy for women to notice all the flaws in other women, whether it is her outfit, her hair or her makeup; anything amiss will surely be noticed by women. But one does ponder; do men see the same things as women do? Do they find different things unattractive about women that other…
Dry skin can have many causes: dehydration, genetic inheritance or environmental causes. Either way, it is extremely uncomfortable and can make us feel badly about our appearance. Another big problem is the fact that you don’t know how to treat it; you tried facemasks, lotions and creams, but…